Learn how to revise effectively
Introducing the revision system for exam success, My Revision Pal.
ENTER TO WIN THE ENTIRE COURSE [Worth £87] FOR FREE
Today I am proud to announce my latest online course, brought to you by My Revision Pal, the revision system that gets students ready for exams, by teaching them how to revise effectively using two scientifically proven revision techniques.
To celebrate the release of the course I am hosting a FREE give away on Facebook.
Three lucky winners will be chosen at random on the 22nd of December to WIN a FREE student access to the online revision course, worth £87. But as they say, you’ve got to be in it to win it!
Here is your chance to WIN, enter here:
Why do students need this course?
I’ve been a secondary school teacher for over ten years and I have worked with thousands of students to help them successfully prepare for and pass their exams. And if there is one thing I have come to understand, it is that the majority of students don’t know how to revise effectively! Why? Because to revise effectively requires a revision system that actually works! And for the majority of students, simply knowing of a few revision techniques, is useless unless:
the revision technique is proven to deliver results, and
the student puts in the work to implement the revision system
Time and again I have seen students lacking the right revision skills to pass their exams and as a consequence students waste precious time and energy incorrectly revising, and the outcome? Grades that often do not truly reflect their level of ability. I believe this to be unfair, to leave our students at a disadvantage at the last, most crucial exam minute, so I decided to take all of the revision skills that I have taught in my classroom to thousands of students over the years, and extend the reach of what I know to work, to help thousands more students revise effectively.
How the course is effective
The revision system I have created is based upon years of teaching experience of what I know and have seen to be effective, plus what science has discovered to be the most effective revision techniques.
In case you were wondering, out of the 10 most commonly relied upon revision techniques used by students, only two are effective. My Revision Pal is the online revision course that teaches students how to revise effectively using these two scientifically proven and most effective revision strategies.
If you want to be one of three lucky winners to receive this online revision course for FREE enter NOW:
Success is in the SYSTEM
So let me guide you through the six My Revision Pal learning modules that form a successful revision system.
- Focuses on revision mindset, dispelling some myths about revision and highlighting how students’ memory can work effectively to remember all of the revision content students’ need to know.
- Teaches students the tools to break down revision content quickly, so that students don’t exert unnecessary energy trying to figure out how to get started.
- Shows students how to implement the first of two scientifically proven and effective revision techniques, allowing them to remember and retain revision content.
- Guides students through the process of making revision content stick using the second scientifically proven and effective revision technique.
- Teaches students to use the specifically designed revision templates to help them implement the two most effective revision strategies at home.
- Completes this revision course by instructing students on how to apply their newly acquired revision skills in the exam. I teach students how to use the revision techniques from modules four and five in order to construct a successful exam answer.
As I guide students through these learning modules I help them become stronger learners, which will benefit them now and in the future.
What students say about the course
When I designed My Revision Pal and tested it with students, colleagues and friends the overwhelming response to the course was:
“That’s exactly what I need!”, or
“I wish I could have had that kind of help when I was a student!”
If the My Revision Pal online revision course is what you need, or you know a student that would benefit hugely from receiving the course, enter for your chance to win one of three FREE access student passes for the course. You can enter here:
I look forward to announcing the winners on the 22nd December.
My Revision Pal Course Creator and Instructor.
About your Instructor