NEW SEASON of the Inspiration 4 Teachers Podcast Show!
Summer is long gone, but the Inspiration 4 Teachers Podcast Show is ramping up for another awesome season on the 25 SEPTEMBER.
Not only will there be an epic line up of featured guests sharing ideas and solutions on what works in education, we’re also bringing you another mini series, its focus; Coaching and Mentoring. Leading guests will be sharing thought provoking ideas on how to nurture and grow educations greatest asset, teachers!
Don’t miss out on a single episode!
Join in and participate with our guests and extend your ideas to the conversation on Twitter at Inspiration4T, via facebook.com/inspiration4teachers. We welcome your thoughts and look forward to speaking with you!
Right now, get your pens and postit notes at the ready and start capturing inspirational and empowering ideas on season 3 of the Inspiration 4 Teachers Podcast Show AVAILABLE 25 SEPTEMBER
Missed the Previous Season?
Catch up on our featured guest interviews and the Happiness and Wellbeing Series
Here’s some of the highlights and key nuggets of knowledge shared by guests on Season 2 of the show.
- Dave Smith kicked off season 2 of the show discussing, Effective and Sustained Leadership in Challenging Environments and his three core principals of Believe, Encourage and Inspire!
- Next, our English as an Additional Language specialist Kamil Trzebiatowski enlightened us with the strategies and resources we can use to teach EAL learners. In particular, he shared the pedagogy behind effective EAL teaching and learning.
- Next up, Mark Anderson, an award winning blogger and former classroom practitioner, explored IT applications. Host Kelly Long and Mark discussed which IT applications are the most effective for learning and they delved into what framework to use when choosing IT suitable applications for learning.
- Lisa Ashes rounded off the featured guests’ interviews by sharing strategies on Managing Challenging Classroom Environments and Behaviour. Whether you are a seasoned teaching pro or new into the classroom, Lisa has pro-active and re-assuring behaviour management ideas you need to be using.
- And then the Happiness and Wellbeing Series opened up a wider conversation about the happiness and wellbeing of our schools and what we can do as individuals to manage our own levels of happiness, but also what we can achieve as a collective to overcome adversity and difficulty. You can find that mini-series across episodes 65-69. They are certainly worth of a listen and a re-run to gleam and practice all of the advice shared by our Wellbeing experts.