I’m Kelly Long, founder and host of the award winning podcast show, Inspiration 4 Teachers. I love inspiring and empowering people to unlock their full potential by helping them to overcome their greatest challenges and inhibitions!
I created the inspiration 4 Teachers platform to inspire, empower and support teachers, educators, researchers and teachpreneurs.
I receive a great sense of pleasure in helping my listeners to achieve their goals both professionally and personally. What I’ve come to realise throughout all of my expert guest interviews and speaking engagements is that knowing what works and why is key to delivering actionable content that resonates!
Scroll with me now and discover how I can add value to your audience and organisation.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, inspirational presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
Firing up and invigorating an audience is a challenge! As a teacher I know this first hand, I’ve been inspiring and creating an atmosphere where people can learn and take action for over ten years!
I have publicly spoken at numerous events and appeared on BBC local radio shows.
I have spent most of my career in education! I now devote my time to teaching and hosting my award winning podcast show, Inspiration 4 Teachers where I empower educators daily with inspiring educational interviews that get to the heart of what works in education!
- The podcast launched in 2015 and won Best New Podcast at the Podcasters’ Paradise Awards.
- The show has a dedicated following of teachers, leading educationalist, researchers, schools and teacherpreneurs listening daily.
- The show reaches out to 89 countries and receives on average more than 4,000+ downloads a month.
- I have a loyal “fan” base across my social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- I write articles for educational blogs, including Innovate My School and my feature articles have been published on The Guardian Women in Leadership blog.
I speak on topics related to what works in education, women in leadership, writing your own script, building community and life balance. I will customise my presentation to meet your organisation’s requirements. I want to add value to your organisation and the audience you wish to inspire. I offer both presentations and workshops, depending upon your goals and requirements.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by registering your interest below.