Overcoming the hurdles of fast tracking into leadership: http://bit.ly/I4TEp37 with @gillersn #theukfechat… Click To Tweet
Episode 37: Nikki Gilbey: Fast track into leadership
Kelly Long chats with Nikki Gilbey, Nikki is Head of Landbased Learning at Chichester College. She is passionate and driven to support students, staff and opportunities for growth in the Further Education and Skills sector. Together Kelly and Nikki discuss fast tracking into leadership.
Challenging behaviour techniques that work!
“Students push boundaries to check that they exist!”
- Develop a good rapport with students.
- Put in place strong boundaries.
- Always be friendly and approachable!
Professional challenge – 3 Reasons Why You Should Fast-Track into Leadership
- Overcoming the hurdles of fast tracking into leadership if you are a young and aspiring candidate.
- Embracing change.
- Asking for help and guidance.
- If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen to you!
- Exude enthusiasm!
Best Educational Resources
- Your local land based facilities via Landex